Thursday 8 March 2018

Crochet Gladiator Slipper. (Tutorial)



Hi everyone. In this post I will be sharing tutorial of my very sweet gladiator slipper. I combined crocheting and leather for this project and the final piece is just amazing. it is very ideal for this time of the year, neither too warm not too light. And yes it looks cozy and good on my feet too.
The yarn that i used in this project was available in the local yarn store . it is not like  common yarn with few yarn strands twisted together but a simple thread knotted to form a para-cord rope like structure with the wisps wool in it. it had no weight label or any other specifications and I was not sure what would be the best thing that could be made of this yarn. Regardless I bought it, it was too cute to be left out.

I figured out its weight by using the WPI method and it is a double knit weight yarn.

I used 3.5mm aluminium hook for this project.

The stitch used is Tunisian crochet stitch.

And the pink stripes are made of faux leather that are hand sewn to the crocheted patch.


I got my leather swatch along with other cute swatches from our leather dealer to try and see. i had these pastel colors for a while and this one suited my slipper too well.

I have already uploaded the tutorial on the you tube. Watch it and tell me how you like this slipper.
Dont forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family.
Any questions? Post below.

Enjoy.


Note: This pattern is original pattern by Hobbiesinn. Please do not claim this pattern as yours. If you wish to share it, you may link to this pattern but please do not copy on your site. You can use it for personal use but DO NOT sell the pattern/pictures or distribute it.

You can however, sell the products of this design but do credit the design to me  @hobbiesinn. Permission is NOT granted for mass production or factory manufacturing of any kind.  Thank you for being respectful and for your understanding!


1 comment: